Monday, May 24, 2010

Routine..

Some people don't like routines, because they are boring. I like my routine, however. In fact, today I even began to think about studying again for my next test. Boring to some, perhaps. However, it brings a sense of calm to me.

Now, thinking about studying, for me, is the first step. I'm hoping that by this weekend, studying can begin in earnest! It won't be the "drop everything" type of studying that occurs inside the 2 month window of the test, but a book here and there, a paper everywhere.

I am glad that life has a routine. I like my bedtime, for example. I like my commute, most days. I like when it's 4pm. I like email, and blogging. I like my online games (current games of choice are Bejeweled Blitz and Scrabble).

I like the quiet in the evening after bug has gone to bed. Letting the dogs out.

Love: Routines! Most of the time.
Hope: Everything will be okay.
Do: Wonder what DH is up to in the kitchen!