Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7 links

I am pretty good at stealing other people's ideas, on occasion. This one, however, was something I thought would make me reflect on my 3 years (or so) of posting blogs - so - thanks to my friend Melizza from across the pond for today's inspiration!

The idea is simple: bloggers publish 7 links from their blog to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again. (Perhaps I stopped reading the specific details after the "7 links from my blog", but this is my interpretation of the topic!)

1. First post ever! How the Blog got it's Name
2. The Start of Something Good: Love, Hope, Do...
3. My Personal Favorite (that should get more attention): Marathon 2007
4. Life-Changing Event - and One of the best Blog Titles!: Parasite Incubator to Parasite Host
5. Most randomly blogged about topic: The first of several posts about Bagels
6. Best "family" Documentation: Strawberry Picking!
7. Most Popular Post (per my Blog Stats): Service

Bonus Round:
Trip Documentation - Cruise to Spain, Italy, Morocco, France
Cool Blog Idea - 30 day challenge
Reader nominated: Cocktail Weenie
Reader Nominated: While walking outside my office building...

Love: Reminiscing blog posts... Although after a while, it did become more of a tedious chore!
Hope: It isn't "cheating" to repost old stuff!
Do: Hope to post again this week!
Number: 10 - the number of blogs referenced in today's post!