Thursday, January 7, 2010

Interactive Blog...

Today's blog requires readers to weigh in, and is being written because DH suggested the topic.

You see, I don't eat bagels for breakfast very often. Typically when I do, I buy them the day before with lunch.

And alas, I bought a bagel for lunch yesterday. When DH made dinner, he threw away my 2nd bagel (for breakfast today) - - it was still in the wrapper and in the bag, so I dug it out of the trash.

Later in the evening, the dog pulled it off the counter (and would have ate it! But I stopped her). So, I put it back on the counter (but further back so she couldn't get it again!)

So - the DH says, "that's one of the grosser things I've known you to do."

So here's where we need your opinion/vote. I don't see it as gross. To me, it's perfectly practical. I like bagels, and I only get them on rare occassions.

What is your opinion? Is it gross? Would you have done the same? Do you think I was too desperate for a day-old bagel for breakfast?

Today: I'm thankful for breakfast!