Friday, January 15, 2010

Dentist...

I had a dentist appointment earlier this week, and I came out with a toothache. Argh!

I'm quite certain it's just the crazy tooth that I need pulled acting up again, but it still isn't fun.

After it's out, I get to decide on whether to have a bridge or an implant. I would have to have a "sinus lift" if I go the implant route, although that's supposed to last longer.

Ugh.

Typically, I don't mind regular dentist appointments because I do generally like having my teeth cleaned. However, I don't like flossing. And I've had all kinds of stuff go wrong with my teeth (even though I'm not that old!!)

So... hopefully I won't be in pain ALL weekend. I've even thought about trying out some of the teething pain stuff they give to kids who are teething... maybe a couple more ibuprofen and I'll somehow feel better.

Be good to your teeth. Go to the dentist. Even if you're like me, and just come out worse off.

Today: I'm thankful that I have all the teeth I'm supposed to have... for now. Even if one is hurting and on it's way out, so to speak!