Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top Job...

Did you know I have one of the top jobs in the United States?

As posted by a friend who shares my profession... "ah, it's good to be me....The Wall Street Journal. 01/05/2010. Page D4. The profession of actuary has been selected the top job in a new study ranking the 200 best and worst jobs in the U.S. last year. High demand is one of the principal reasons. The five criteria on which the study was based on are environment,... income, employment outlook, physical demands and stress."

Relative to many of the other professions - - I think this is pretty much on! Oh wait! They forget the 10+ years we are studying for exams...

In fact, I should be studying now.

Although admittedly, it is much harder to study with a baby around. Which is why I should be studying NOW!

Today: I'm thankful for my Actuarial job.