Monday, January 25, 2010

Mark's Progress Report...

After "peeing out" of a diaper on Saturday morning, Mark has officially switched to size 3 diapers. As a matter of fact, since the recent habit/routine has been only to poop every 2 days, we've already pooped out of at least one diaper in size 3!

Now, this might not be news in and of itself, but today at Daycare, his caregiver said she looked at his birthdate just to check if it'd been 4 months, because he needs food. Really? Two big new things all in 3 days? I guess that's how these things go with kids, eh?

SO... Mark's adventure with Rice Cereal will probably begin sometime in the next day or two. At this point (and since we have some "bad" nipples anyway) - my tenative plan is to feed him the cereal from the bottle. I looked on the box of rice cereal that I bought in advance (can't be too prepared for things like this..) and it has the mixing directions for the introduction of food.

Now, Mark could probably care less what he eats at this point. I, however, am not quite ready to start feeding him more than his mommy-milk. I suppose I'll get past that- and probably soon- because he's certainly been a fussy baby (for us and daycare) the last day or two. Luckily, and thankfully, he's at least still on a good sleeping schedule. (that's today's thankful thing..)

Let the mess begin!