Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to Bagels...

Just for a moment, I'd like to go back to my bagel post of a while back.

Why? Because I have more to say about Bagels. I became a "fan" of Einstein Brothers Bagels so I could get a free bagel on Spacebook.

So, I printed out my coupon this morning (which I think expired yesterday, I didn't look close enough) - and I drove to my bagel place.

My bagel place, however, is a Brueggers - not an Einstein Brothers. Who knew? I guess non-Einstein Brothers bagel places need to do better with branding. I could have sworn that the only bagel places around me were Einstein Brothers, and it turns out they are Brueggers. So, no free bagel for me (regardless of when the coupon would have expired!)

2nd time today: I'm thankful that the Brueggers I drove to, not the closest one to me, still has my all-time-favorite bottled tea: Honest Tea's White Peach. LOVE IT! Thanks to my friends in California (MP) for introducing me to Honest Tea in the first place! I wish more places here would sell it - I can't get it at any grocer that I know. Anyhow, I had some today. Yum!