Sunday, September 19, 2010

A-Maise


I won't be "corn"y, and say it was a-"maze"-ing - but it was my first corn maze! And it was very fun, indeed!

We donned the sunscreen, hat, and glasses (times 3 - for me, DH, and Kiddo) for 90 degree weather. And we made our way around about half of the maze or so! There was also fun in the sand, and with inflatables. I'd like to say we enjoyed the hay ride - but we missed that part! I was seriously bummed. (The last time I remember being on a hay ride was in college!) Another sign that it is, indeed, fall! I wish, however, the weather would get the memo- - I'd like something other than a high of 90 please!



Love: Time with family.
Hope: My muscles and body recover from a tough 4(ish) mile run, followed by the maze!
Do: Get better fall pictures with kiddo when it cools off a bit!