Wednesday, September 1, 2010

33%

That is, 33% of 2010 remains before we embark upon another year! And for the record, I didn't come up with that on my own. I just repeated what DH said... sort of!!

Big work project today, done.

It's officially Fall (in my world), and that means many things. Lots of football games (for those so inclined; not me!) Trees changing colors... New babies all around...

Today we met a kid that will be in Mark's daycare starting in October- her name is Sydney. There are 5 kiddos with October 2009 birthdays - including Sarah, Ian (who was also born on 10/16), Connor, Mark, and soon - Sydney! Eventually, they will be joining the toddlers with Aiden and others. No definite plans, yet.

Mark stood on his own this evening, even if just for a few seconds.

Love: My nerdy husband.
Hope: I get up sooner tomorrow so I don't have a rushed morning!
Do: Need to pull out the books, yet again. I know, that's an update that's getting old. Only two months to go, though!