Sunday, February 27, 2011

Challenge - Day 13

A picture of your favorite band or artist

Since I have never been into music all that much, I decided that I'd go with one of my favorite artists... and not of the musical variety! Although I don't actually own any of this person's artwork, I think it is cool when I know or have personal friends that are artistic. There are so many forms of art, that I decided to go with a favorite of the classic, "painting" variety. So to my friends who make jewelery, knit, crochet, stitch, cook, felt, and numerous others expressions of art I'm forgetting-- hat's off to you, as well!

Love: Expressing my creative/artistic side - although it's typically not "quality", I enjoy art for the pleasure of making it, and not necessarily how it turns out in the end!
Hope: I am not getting a cold - my voice is a little hoarse!
Do: Go on a run with the neighbors!

*Artwork used with permission of the artist.
Do: