Thursday, February 17, 2011

Challenge - Day 3

Post a picture of your favorite TV Show.

Although I don't watch a TON of TV, there are a handful of shows that I enjoy! Parenthood, right now, tops the list! Although it often takes me a week to catch up on a new episode (things like studying and cooking dinner and exercising really get in the way!), I do enjoy this show. I love that it follows multiple families, and touches on issues that impact families!

A few of my other favorites? Modern Family (for the same reasons), Biggest Loser (although I could really do without the people politics/drama, I do like to see the challenges and weigh-ins each week), and The Bachelor (I guess I'm not too shamed to add that to the blog list- but I probably should be!)

There are also a few shows that I record (yes, more me than DH) for Kiddo to watch on occassion - and my favorite, currently, is the Pajanimals (only 9 mins per "song" or "bedtime" goodnight routine or what have you). Yo Gabba Gabba, Blues Clues, and Dora also make that list on most occassions.

Then, although DH and I don't agree on all tv shows (the war themed ones and "oddities" are ones that come to mind that I dislike that he watches!), there are a handful that he records and that I often watch with him - Pawn Stars, the Atlanta Auction house- can't remember the name of the show, Deadliest Catch, American Pickers, and several kitchen shows (Top Chef, Iron Chef, Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen).

I don't watch these all that much - probably less than an hour a day in total - but there is a lot on television.

It's amazing how much entertainment people can get out of a little square/rectangl-ish box that sits in the middle of the room or close to a wall in the house (usually a big room).

Love: days when I have time to watch at least a little TV!
Hope: I can see the next Parenthood open soon!
Do: Need to get kiddo up from snacktime..