Monday, February 14, 2011

Red!

Valentine's day isn't a holiday that all people enjoy. However - it is a holiday that is (for some reason) important to me. Chocolate... flower.. candies... what's not to love?

For those "single" folks, I understand that it may be a dismal reminder, kind of like a slap in the face.

Even for us "married" folks, it's not always all happy and sunshine. My DH has spent the day in bed, not feeling well.

However - I found myself enjoying my little-one just a bit more than usual this evening, messy-face with ravioli and all.

Even my dogs seemed to give me an extra bit of love today, and it's made me smile.

So... Happy Valentine's Day, I say, to one and all! May you feel the extra love in the air today!

Love: My DH - even when he's sick! And hallmark holidays..
Hope: Everyone enjoys V day, and feels just a little more love than usual today!
Do: Soak it in!