Saturday, February 19, 2011

Challenge - Day 5

A picture of something you LOVE.

Some of the pictures for the 30-day challenge are difficult to come up with, as you'll see as the month goes on. I must say that a "picture of something you love" - at least for me - was among the easiest!!

If you've been a long-time blog follower, you've seen many of the things I love, since I post them every day. For today, I opted to go with my favorite dessert. I love creme brulee. Love it! The crunch of the slightly burnt sugar, and the creaminess of the vanilla custard... I've had several varieties. You can add bruleed bananas on top, or any type of berries. You can add espresso or chocolate or even pumpkin to the creamy base. But yes, I love creme brulee. And I have the most wonderful DH in the world, who makes it for me - from scratch - on occassion!

I thought, however, that since there is so much I love, it would be fun to go back and pull out a few of my "Love:" blog endings from the last several months. Here's a sample (in no particular order)!

Love:
Drake Crew, Mom, Challenges, DH, Food, the circus, Running events, playing with kiddo and his friends, Weekends, numbers, being an aunt, family and friends, naptime, holidays, snow, shopping, mornings, and people watching, four-leggers (one of the phrases I commonly use for my pups, Kobe and Katie!), traveling, reading, pumpkin-seed eating, Kiddo, Visitors, Cooking, silly , messy faces

For every blog I write, the "love" tag at the bottom is almost always the easiest part!

So I guess for today, I only need a "hope" and a "do" before I sign off!
Hope: Today is nearly as beautiful as yesterday!
Do: Work on studying and get some errands in this weekend!