Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A peeve...

I'm not sure why it's often called a "pet" peeve... but I digress (already)...

Open cabinet doors are my nemesis.

You tall people may not worry so much about this silly thing.  But when you are short, like me, and your eye-level is just below the cabinet door - open cabinet doors lead to only one thing: headaches.  The kind where you stand up and hit your head on the corner unintentionally.  ESPECIALLY while doing dishes.

My solution is typically not to share how much it bugs me, but instead to CLOSE THE DOOR.  'Cause after all, it's a silly pet peeve, really.  Or peeve.

And just in case you weren't aware... courtesy of wikipedia:

pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it.