Monday, November 5, 2012

Stuff

The time change is always a bit tough.

I feel like I'm supposed to be getting some extra sleep- and somehow, that doesn't seem to work out.

Of course, maybe part of that was waking up early to get to a race this morning.

After the race, I was beat.  More tired than I've been after most races I've done, really.  I started way too fast (I don't get people who RUN the whole time, and don't mix it up with walking breaks.  I'm not sure I'll ever be a runner that doesn't do SOME walking during the race!)

I digress.

What I really wanted to say, is... everything doesn't always go my way.

I know, you're shocked.

For example... waiting for race results.  Come on, people!  We live in a world where technology reigns, and they should be INSTANT.  Not "around 9pm" (which inevitably means "after 9pm").

Okay, end of spoiled rant.

Speaking of spoiled, though... I am thankful for DH.  He made cinnamon rolls this weekend, amidst watching the kiddos so I could participate in a race. Love him!