Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good morning!

I've always been a morning person, and somehow... have spent many years waking up so that I can get online.

When I say many years, I mean that I started this computer habit...err...addiction... back when I lived in a home with 1 computer and five people.

The only way I could get my "computer" time in was to wake up, and get online before anyone else in the family was awake.  Now, you might find that kind of sad or desperate... However... I'm now more than 20 years older, and still doing the same thing (and at this stage, it's not out of necessity!)

What I should be doing is getting other things done in the morning.  Like dishes.  Specifically, bottles.  I'm amazed at how fast those little 8oz buggers pile up!

Nope, I'm blogging instead.  And all about me (which lately, I feel has maybe been a bit selfish, somehow).  Well, it is selfish.  And egotistical.  But whatever.  You can choose whether or not you read it!

Back to Good Morning.  I like mornings a lot.  Hope you have a great day!