Saturday, November 10, 2012

Are you done yet?

It's that exciting time of year! The holidays are upon us.

I like to finish all my shopping early. I spent a few minutes this afternoon (less time than I expected, actually) sorting through my "stash" of presents. Whew! Most years, I have the men left to buy for. I'm not sure why I think they are more difficult. This year, along with the "men", I have the Moms still on the list. At least now that I've been through my "stash" of presents, I have something in mind for almost everyone. And a box nearly all packed up to ship off to Texas, so we don't have to travel with too much stuff! (we'll see how that actually works out in practice).

With Kiddo, he was around 2 months old for his first Christmas. Baby G will be nearly 10 months! She's also into everything (she is loving leaves this time of year). It's hard to remember what life was like without her, so I keep forgetting that even at 10 months, it's still her first Christmas. So exciting.

Sending you some holiday love and cheer! So happy it's this time of year.