Friday, November 30, 2012

Laughs

Today, I have had many silly things to laugh about.

For example... if you mis-spell the word "Classification" - you might wind up with "class-a-fiction"... And that makes me chuckle.

Kiddo has been talking about families in preschool.  In the car today, he brought up his cousins.  We then started talking about Aunts and Uncles.  He then said, "Mitt Romney is my uncle."  Hmm.  I think I've been overlooked on Romney's 'gift' list.  Is Romney my brother or DH's?

We also went to visit Santa - entirely stress free (woa!) - No line.  And Kiddo asked for an excavator.  I'm not sure I even knew what an excavator was a few weeks ago - and now?  I know an excavator song.  That has to make you smile, at least a little.  My favorite lyrics? "This is the stuff I really love, 'cause that's what an excavator does..." 

It seems every week, I get something stuck in my head, courtesy of my little guys!