Sunday, July 25, 2010

Definitions...

I like just about anything "silly". These phrases, taken from friends, are, in my view, a bit silly. As a result, I take pleasure in thinking about them on occassion!

Sniggle Art
When you get dog nose print "lines" and/or "spots", like on car windows and/or glass doors! Recently, kiddo has been adding some hand prints to go along with the sniggle!

Tire Crumbs
When you are driving down the highway, and you pass by several "chunks" of rubber from a semi-blowout.

Those are the two definitions that come to mind today. As usual, I'm overdue for a picture. Maybe I will post one soon. Not today, though.

Love: Silly phrases
Hope: This week at work makes me stronger!
Do: Need to do study more today - blah. At least I have already got in some study time, while kiddo is napping!