Monday, July 19, 2010

Pondering...

I'm standing on the back porch, listening to the summertime bugs in July, and pondering my next blog topics.

Mark ate brussel sprouts for dinner, and we didn't have to make him something separate. He even fed himself for at least a decent portion of the meal. What a champ! I love that mealtime is a little easier.

My "Do" for the day involves lots of multi tasking. Two meetings today overlapped, and I was more-or-less "in charge" of them both. One involved a scavenger hunt of sorts, and I had fun helping create it and helping tally the scores.

My other thoughts? Flights to tahiti are 1800. And I love stupid reality TV (aka the bachelorette).

I hope she chooses the boy I like in the end. Of course, I think I just like the drama. This kind of drama is better than the kind that hits closer (or "too close") to home. Hmm..

Even my blogs reflect the fact that my mind is constantly multi-tasking some days. I guess it's the real world, and that's how it is.

Love, Hope, Do - embedded within the blog this time.