Saturday, July 24, 2010

It was real.

Some things stick with you. Like, for example, this weight that I can't get off since having the baby. But alas, that's another topic for another day.

Today's "thing" that sticks with me is my Grandma Pepper. One of her favorite things to say was "It was real." She would also often add, "and it was fun. But I can't say it was real fun."

Today, driving back from going on a run with Kiddo and DH, it was something like that. It was real. Real hot. Real muggy. I didn't want to go, and I'm thankful that DH made me go. And that's when my Grandma came to mind.

Love: That DH keeps me "honest" - and working out, especially when I am having to force myself to do anything lately!
Hope: I get more than 1 run in this week. Easier to say than actually DO!
Do: Need to run again later this week.