Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog Ping Pong, anyone?

Perhaps it was the 30 day challenge that left me inspired, but I thought I'd come up with a "new" blog game. It's a game of ping pong, and here is how I propose that it works!

I will post a topic, and then you blog about that topic. And at the end of your post, you send a topic back!

So today's topic? Post a picture of a pet!


The first person who responds with a picture of their pet and a corresponding blog idea (by blogging, or posting something in public electronic media anywhere) will get to be the topic of my next post!

I'm not sure how long I'll play - maybe until I get bored, or maybe until I come up with a topic that has no takers. I suppose this one, however, should be fairly easy, with as many dog-people (and the fewer cat-people) that will likely see this post!

Love: My four leggers
Hope: I have one person who wants to play Ping-Pong Blog Style!
Do: Call it a night!
Steps: (I am going to add this when I can remember- we are doing a step challenge at work, and our goal is 10,000 per day!) 10,352