Saturday, March 26, 2011

Counting

I like to count.

I can tell you how many steps are in every set of steps I regularly take. Scratch that - even though I count every step nearly every time, I don't necessarily retain that piece of information.

However, I do like to count.

At the moment, I am counting steps (10,000 per day for work is the goal) and rabbits killed by the dogs (so far - 3 in 2 days).

I don't like doing "bistro math" or making change. However, it helps me clear my mind sometimes when I count.

I count when I run. 50 arm pumps while pushing the stroller with one arm, switch, 50 arm pumps with the other arm.

Perhaps it is a little bizarre, but I am a counter.

Love: Counting
Hope: I make 10,000 steps today.
Do: Start doing some number crunching that's a bit more difficult than counting (that is - GO STUDY!)
Steps: 8838 (but not done yet for the day!)