Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Challenge - Day 15

Day 15. A picture of something you want to do before you die


This picture was a little tougher than the typical post. I opted for this picture, because I think it sums up what I'd like to do before I do. Watch a few more sunsets, perhaps even on a beach, and grow old with someone I love. (Not just "someone", really, but with a particular someone.)

Doesn't this look just marvelous? It makes me sentimental just to think about it. It makes me think of many couples I have known where - although I may not know them well - this seems to be how I view them today. It's hard to come up with just the right words to describe. I definitely think today's picture speaks 1000 words, and I won't ruin it by typing out any more words of my own (well, other than my obligatory post-ending!)

Love: Silly camp songs (and all kid songs)
Hope: I grow old without losing my "young at heart"
Do: Go shopping!