Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Challenge - Day 16

A picture of someone who inspires you.

Today's post was another tough one for me. I think it's partially a tough post because of something that is tough for me: People. I'm an analytical person, and I do well with numbers. However, when it comes to people, I have learned to tread lightly. I feel like I could easily hurt someone's feelings if I say or do certain things, or hang around certain people. For that reason - I opted to go the more "political" route for today, and not choose anyone that I know personally. As one friend or family member told me, "You can love all your kids the same, but you still have a favorite." It's tough. I won't admit to loving either of my dogs more or less than the other. I won't even admit to a favorite - although I'm sure everyone who knows me (and a post in the next couple of weeks will likely demonstrate), I'm sure it is true that I have a favorite. Luckily, I won't hurt one dog's feelings if I post the other dog. Yeesh.

Anyhow - since I've been needing inspiration for weight loss lately, so today I've picked one of my favorite past biggest loser contestants - Ally!

Love: All of the people (and there are many!) who have inspired me.
Hope: I continue to be inspired!
Do: Enjoy my pedicure...Ahh....