Friday, March 11, 2011

Challenge - Day 25

A picture of your day

For some reason, it was really hard for me to figure out today's post/picture. So I'm going to go with... a picture of what I wore today. Somehow, it would be much harder to capture the running around I did at the office, the "fresh fruit friday" delivery, the playtime with the neighbors, and the overslept-and-late start of the day.


Although I am no longer nursing, the shirt is one of my favorite nursing tops! And I also love the skirt, although it is nearly too big- - so I may actually make the effort to add a pleat or two at the top so that even if I get a bit more skinny, I can still wear the skirt!

For the record- this is not a picture taken today, but it does have me wearing the same outfit that I wore to work. Like I said, close enough. And if you'd like to nominate this blog for the weakest/most boring of the 30 day challenge, I will second your nomination. Although it's likely not the worst picture, it is the lamest overall. :)

Love: Days where it's easy to pick out a picture!
Hope: My neighbor doesn't stand me up for our run!
Do: Check on kiddo.. you never know what he might be getting into!