Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Challenge - Day 23

A picture of your favorite book.

I couldn't pick just one - so instead, I chose a book I have read recently (within the last year) and a book that is not so recent.

I liked this book so much that I promptly read the sequel! The first is much better than the second, and it will be a couple of months before I can get to the third. Rats.
This is definitely on my list of books to one day re-read. I felt more emotions after reading this book than I could express -- I was completely caught up in the story!

Fiction books are definitely my style. I often read "trash" - both love story type novels and Janet Evanovich mysteries (Stephanie Plum is one of my favorite series!). Mostly, I stick to what I consider "book club" genre books. Books that have social points that can be discussed with a book club. There are only a handful of authors from whom I have read more than one book. The ones that come to mind (forgive my poor spelling!) are Janet Evanovich, Steigg Larsson, Jodi Piccoult, Nora Roberts, and Danielle Steele.

Love: Reading- when I get the chance to, which unfortunately is not as often as I'd like. And no, reading about Bond valuations or rate of returns does not count as reading.
Hope: The last book in the trilogy is better than the 2nd book (for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo et al)
Do: work some problems!