Monday, March 7, 2011

Challenge - Day 21

A picture of something you wish you could forget
I tried skiing. We didn't get along so well. I'd like to forget about it, so that when I try again one day (but not for a while!), that perhaps we'll get along a bit better.

I remember my feet/legs being sore- and being scared - and so many bad things. Like not being able to calm myself down, and just wanting to cry. The skiing trip, unfortunately, was also combined with one of the first trips with kiddo - and I was still nursing. So I felt like I had a leach, and would never have fun doing anything ever again.

I think the only part of that trip that kept me sane was the fact that there was lots of family there! I got to see the nephews and my niece play with Kiddo, and fortunately, my MIL also didn't enjoy skiing quite as much as everyone else, so I got to hang out with her.

But yeah - I want to forget about my first experience on snow skis. I really would like to do it again some day. And in my head, it is something I should really enjoy!

Love: Travelling with family - we had a great time in Chicago, and kiddo was so good. He's starting to be fun - and have fun - and is no longer nursing, which is a major plus! What a difference a year makes!
Hope: Skiing again one day comes with happier memories..
Do: Finish dinner!