Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cornerstone Pediatrics

Both the kids go to this particular doctor's office. I like it, too. They have "emergency" visits that you can get on Saturday and Sunday. One of my favorite things, however, is the "walk in" sick clinic during the week. If you get there around 7:30am, and are the first in line, you can have your kid to the doctor - and back to school/work/routine by 9am! For something that happens overnight (like a kid up with a bad fever, a rash, etc) - it's awesome to be able to just go! The other nice thing about this particular office? It's very close to our home. Walkable, if necessary - - which typically, in my world, is anything less than two miles away. My favorite pediatrician - and the doctor I schedule most of my visits with, when possible - is Dr. Todd. We've seen most of the doctors in the office, though!