Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sams Club

What do we buy from Sam's?

This is one store where we have a fairly regular shopping list for every time we go. Here's our shopping list!

EVERY TRIP purchases from Sam's Club:
Water (aquafina - my favorite, and the brand does matter to me!)
Chocolate Milk
Diapers
Fruit (blueberries or grapes or apples or clementines or bananas)

Our sometimes buys:
Trash Bags
Toilet Paper
Dishwasher detergent
Laundry Soap
Kleenex
Chicken Fried Steaks
Meatballs
Frozen chicken breasts
Guacamole in individual serving size packages


Our splurge buys:
Books
Clothes
Lunch (cheap pizza or hot dogs)
Wine


I would say that our "larger" bills come from here (our last trip was an unusually high $250). I realize that they are owned by the same people that own walmart - so perhaps I should be a Costco or BJ's girl instead. However... I'm a Sam's Club shopper. I guess it's one of those things from my dad!