Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Starbucks

Surely you didn't think I'd make it a whole month without talking a moment about Starbucks?

The thing is, I've probably posted 4 times or more over the last several years about Starbucks, so I don't know that this post will be much different from the prior posts.

I always buy my Starbucks with gift certificates (most often, gift certificates obtained through my credit card rewards.)

I am a gold member. When I checked earlier this week, I had 9 (of 15) drinks left to purchase before I get one free. Since I typically only go once a week, it will likely be a couple of months before I get there!!

And, of course, my usual drink? Tall Soy Chai Latte.

I'm often fairly anal, also, that the cup label and slip-cover and lid all line up perfectly. I've been known to make everything just perfect before I can truly enjoy my favorite once-a-week splurge beverage!