Sunday, April 22, 2012

Walgreens

My pharmacy of choice? I'll give you three guesses! Of course - if you've already read the title of this post - you cheated! I'm not quite sure why Walgreens has always been my go-to place. After all, I don't get the benefits of mail-in through them with my current job, and it means more visits, generally. But it is convenient. And I've known several Walgreens pharmacists - my father in law comes to mind! I like walgreens for more than just their drugs, though. I like their OTC (over the counter) stuff, also! And their seasonal items (I highly recommend them to the Easter Bunny and Santa for last minute items!) I also like that every Walgreens has a slight "flair" toward the area it is located in. Some Walgreens make great tourist stops for local shirts and magnets, in a pinch!