Sunday, April 1, 2012

SHOPPING!

FYI...Most of this post will NOT be a joke for April Fool's Day. However... I'm going to add at least one "element" of an April Fool's Day Joke, just because...

So the "topic" for the month of April? SHOPPING!

This month I'm going to post about my FAVORITE places to shop and spend money. Yep, I'm talking about stores like Walmart! I'll probably throw in a few of my favorite places to eat, and I'll try to give a short explanation of what I like about each store. So there may not be as many photo opportunities for the month, but perhaps you'll learn something new - or find a new store to shop at!

And for those blog readers who are more interested in the kiddos, I'll try to make sure I add in a few wordless Wednesdays for good measure.

Happy April Fool's Day to all - don't get fooled!