Saturday, March 31, 2012

Travel

As the month winds to a close, I'll actually be a little relieved to start posting about topics other than family. It can be hard coming up with a "personal" topic every day. No worries, though - I'm sure I'll continue to tuck in a "Wordless Wednesday" or two to share pictures!

So how are we ending this month (and coincidentally, my maternity leave)? With a trip!

We've lived in the area nearly 4 years and haven't ventured into South Carolina... until now!

As this posts, we're in Myrtle Beach - enjoying some sand and surf!

I always enjoy getting that "first" trip out of the way with the new baby. I'm relieved that I still have the ability (financially and otherwise) to do some travel, even though it will have to slow down (and most travel will likely be work related).

Our "big" trip for the year will be Atlanta - and most of our trips will be driving. Luckily, with Grandma Kathy in town, we did a mini-trip to Winston Salem (two hours in the car) and the kids were great!