Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Gifts

We've been overwhelmed with the generosity of family and friends!

Baby has gotten many gifts - mostly clothes (and thankfully, not all PINK clothes - although I am learning to accept pink.)

It's taken me a while to get started on Thank You notes... and that is my project for Kiddo's next daycare day. I hope I haven't lost track of anyone (or anything!) in the process.

The gifts that stand out - for me - are the little homemade things that required skill (in addition to time and thoughtfulness).

Baby G has a homemade quilt. You can even see a blog about it, posted by the quilt-maker, here!

Baby G also has an adorable strawberry-picking hat that will take a while to grow into!

Thankfully, many gift givers opted to go for larger sizes- 6 and 9 month clothes will definitely help cut the need for clothes as she grows into many of the gifts!

Regardless of whether you provided a meal, a gift, or just your prayers and good wishes... Thank you! I may miss someone on the Thank You notes... but we appreciate all the gifts and love, all the same!