Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Food

Sometimes, I feel like I am on weird food routines.

For example, dinner tonight consisted of brussel sprouts, tomato/basil/mozarella salad, and about half a bowl of cereal with soy milk (since we are out of regular milk, and I've been making kiddo drink soy at home).

Weird.

The other thing that I can't get enough of this time of year? Candy and junk food. It's addictive. I've been eating sugar instead of breakfast, even though I know it's bad for me.

And then, watching Kiddo's favorite show before putting him down, has the song "Party in my tummy" running through my head. Yummy, yummy.

Thanks: to coworkers who help me get rid of my candy (by eating it for me)!
Hope: I don't wind up gaining weight. I've still got about 20 pounds I'd prefer to lose!
Do: Eat my veggies. and bring fruit to work. Oooh... and get an apple or orange from the kitchen for a snack to avoid eating any more sugary stuff tonight!
Love: to eat. Anything. I'm just thankful - for the moment - that I only have 20-30 lbs to lose and am not a "biggest loser contestant" in the making.