Saturday, November 20, 2010

Half & Half

By half & half, I don't mean the stuff you put in coffee. Nope, today's blog (likely 'again') is about walking!

I believe we have reached the half & half point - that point where about 1/2 of mobility comes from crawling, still, but about half is walking! Yes, as of this week, kiddo has decided that two feet ARE good for something!

It's really fun to see him "toddle" around. He only starts over after falling down once in a while, but he can actually make it across about half of any room, and it's definitely fun to watch!

I also thought my daycare report on Friday was interesting. The "relief" teacher that is in there after about 3pm said, "No crying from Mark today!" Of course, he'd only been there about 1 1/2 hours, but at least - perhaps - the afternoon tears may be starting to go away!

Love: Watching kiddo learn- anything!
Thanks: for my health. It's not as great as it was 2 years ago, perhaps, but I've been lucky to not have anything major happen in quite some time (knock wood)!
Do: Need to get a bit more cleaning in this afternoon - and maybe some icecream!
Hope: We have a fun evening!