Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Chaos

As we approach the chaos that is the holidays, I am finding myself swept in. Swept into eating, swept into shopping, and swept into obsessing about eating, obsessing about shopping, and obsessing about obsessing!

Where do I go to see the best black friday ads? Where, if anywhere, do I want to go shopping? Do I go for the 3am, 4am, and 5am stores separately? Do I sleep in and take my chances? Do I really want/need anything that requires me to be out at that time in the morning?

As for eating, I will have my 2nd opportunity to "enjoy" thanksgiving as tomorrow approaches- with Kiddo's daycare.

Today was about going to the doctor and allergy testing (it is very painful having to watch a nurse draw blood from your child, in case you aren't aware and/or haven't had that experience).

I digress. Where was I? Shopping, yes.

Speaking of shopping, there's a catalog company that was at one time selling this awesomely cool mitten-like socks. I was not smart enough to order them when I saw them, and now they are gone - poof! And I am bummed. Very bummed, indeed.

And on to Starbucks. For some reason, although "starbucks" sounded like a good title for the blog at the time, it doesn't seem to be something that is all that bloggable that I can bring in to my occasional post. So I'm bringing it in today just in passing to make sure I cover it. I guess that's just something else I'm obsessing about?

Now we've covered Starbucks, Shopping, and Socks. And Eating.

I like posting after kiddo goes to bed. And now, I, too, shall join him in the sleeping world.

Love: Blogging to clear my head.
Hope: Tomorrow is fun! It sounds promising, and I will likely have a shorter day at work!
Thanks: For my four-leggers. I love them.
Do: Let those four-leggers outside!