Monday, February 27, 2012

Socks- Day 27


Just this month- I discovered a new "type" of socks. These socks, unfortunately for my own personal use (but perhaps fortunately for my two kids), are only made in kid sizes.

These socks are intended for Toddlers. In fact, I have a toddler who is just about to master how to put his own socks on! These socks are a fabulous idea for him - and may just make my "splurge" purchase list for the month!

Since I've been planning my blogs ahead (just so they could continue to post even though we just had a new baby Feb 19th.. but more on that next month!) - these socks barely made the cut! In fact, the blog planned for today would have been a bit more boring, perhaps looking something more like this:



Wool socks. This is another warm/winter/shoe-friendly pair of socks, much like the ones posted yesterday.