Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lazy Day


Before the baby, I did not enjoy lazy Saturday mornings nearly to the extent I do now! Admittedly, I feel a little guilty when I'm the last one in the house to wake up. However - it's pretty nice to sleep in once in a while! I'm also still getting up in the middle of the night (but only once!), and I'm not sure that I sleep as deeply constantly paying attention to the baby. Anyhow, captured in the picture for today is Mark enjoying a lazy Saturday morning --- at a hotel in Washington DC. He's not always photogenic, but I like this pic. We've been getting a few good ones lately, and we have lots of copies we'll be bringing with us to Kansas and Texas for the family.

It is hard to believe that the holidays are only a few days away! I'm looking forward to more travel and showing off our precious little guy to the extended family. Hopefully he'll do his job at not only being cute, but also at being well behaved! We look forward to the many adventures in store for us! At least this weekend, though - we're enjoying staying home, bundled up inside!

Today: I am thankful for warm and cozy blankets.