Friday, December 18, 2009

Yep, still a doggie-mom

Today, I had to take one of my doggy-dependents to the vet. Poor Katie-Girl has allergies! She got a shot, and some antibiotics and they cleaned out her ears. Hopefully she will be back to being as good-as-normal before long!

Her side effects might include extra drinking (translation: extra trips outside) and/or increased hunger. With the expected forecast for the next 24 hours to include a couple of inches of snow - hopefully she likes the cold!

In other news, we had a luncheon today at work (and got out early). I enjoyed hearing everyone's favorite TV show! Although I could concur with several that were mentioned, I said my favorite was Wheel of Fortune - and I still watch it today! I'm not in the wheel-watcher club, and I don't have a spin id - but I do enjoy trying to solve the puzzles.

So today... I am thankful for raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. (Make that whiskers on dogs. I'm not much of a cat person.)