Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another Milestone

So baby reached another milestone today- at 3 weeks, he turned over for the first time (from his stomach to his back)! We have eye-witnesses: the grandparents were here and got to see it!

Pretty crazy to be parents and watch the kiddo start actually moving on his own. It helps remind me that he won't be a leech for the rest of his life... at least not in the same capacity as a newborn!

Product Review:
Bravado Nursing Bras

A friend of mine recommended these to me (Thanks, MB and JD) and when I went to the store operated by the midwives, they fitted me for and these are the types of bras they sold. They are very comfortable (maybe because I was actually fitted for them) - although nursing bras in general are a pain, they work a whole lot better than the normal kind. I sleep in them. As someone who used to come home and immediately remove my bra, I never thought I'd see this day!