Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spitup

So, yesterday was the first day I didn't manage to get a blog in since I started after baby was born! I'm guessing that won't be the only day I skip - - and I'm guessing that once I go back oto work, it will be easier to skip a day. I'm still a little disappointed in myself (I am my own worst critic, and expect more of myself than most people expect of me).

Anyhow, I digress (as usual)...

Yesterday was a heavy spit-up day! I wound up taking my shirt off in the middle of the night after 3 episodes or so, and there were two more or so during the day! We also picked up another visitor (Aunt K) from the airport. We went to the grocery store, and otherwise spent the day at home and were fussy and eating all the time!

Luckily, that meant that at least for last night, it was a bit peaceful and baby slept pretty well. He'd be in a fussy-at-four-am pattern, and last night that wasn't the case.

I think today is the last of the product reviews, and I'll switch to things I am thankful for in honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday! Today.. you'll get both!

Product Review:
Whale bath tub
Cute and functional. Even though we've only used it a handful of times, it's nice to have a bathtub that fits the kiddo and isn't daunting! We'll definitely use it for a while to come!

Thanks:
Today I'm thankful for the men and women who serve our country (and have historically served our country) in any branch of the armed forces. Appropriate, since it's veteran's day!