Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Miss Sharon


Today was another exciting day - - Mark visited his daycare and met his soon-to-be-new-teacher Sharon (see picture). The one thing that was missing from the infant room when we went in today were INFANTS!

I learned that the three kids that are currently there include 1 girl and 2 boys. 1 boy is only in the afternoons, and the girl is on a rotating schedule (and we just missed meeting her)! The other boy just had surgery.

The "toddler" room (1-2 years old, walking) was lots of excitement!

Mark already has his color (red) for marking all his belongings, and a crib with his picture on it! He starts on December 7th.

Today I am thankful for socks. I love socks. Not just for keeping your feet warm, although it is cool that they serve a purpose, but also for the excitement and energy they give me. I don't know how/why I became such a sock person, but I love socks. The long knee socks on the baby, or the toe socks on me. I love socks.