Friday, November 6, 2009

Six hours

Baby slept six hours last night. Love it! Don't love the engorgement that comes with it necessarily, but it was nice to get some uninterrupted sleep! Of course, after Mark was up... he was up! It took a while to get him back to sleep!

Today's the last day for a while I'm home alone with him for half a day... I'm looking forward to more family visitors next week! Grandparents are coming, followed by Aunt K. Considering we live several miles apart, it's nice that little Mark will get to meet several family members 3 times before he is six months old!

Next product review:

Itz Been Timer
Why do I like it? In the middle of the night, I use it to monitor how long the baby has eaten. We don't use it as it was designed/intended, perhaps - but it's nice to have a simple, battery operated timer/timing device next to the rocking chair where I feed baby in the middle of the night. It has freed me from having to wear a watch and/or contacts at night! This was definitely something I added to the registry and wasn't sure if I would get any use out of or not.. but I like it! I only use the diaper change and bottle options, and occasionally the night light aspect of the device.