Friday, November 13, 2009

On Second thought...

As we were getting ready to leave for the mall today, I discovered that our stroller does not fold. Doh! So instead, I used the Bjorn. I guess I never blogged about that particular product, but I do love the Bjorn! The stroller on the other hand? It's a jogging stroller, and I'm glad to have it because I will at some point (hopefully) make good use out of it as I return to some regular working out. In the interim, we'll have to remedy the stroller situation (likely by buying a second stroller).

So.. The mall was definitely an adventure! Baby's first public diaper explosion (while wearing the Bjorn at the mall)... on our way to meet someone for lunch! I got that cleaned up, and made it to lunch with a hungry baby.. and fed at lunch.

Today I'm thankful for:

Bathrooms with Nursing Stations
They had one of these at the mall. Although I did not use it on this adventure, I'm glad to know it is there and may use it in the future!