Sunday, November 8, 2009

Exhaustion..

Today was another exciting day of new firsts. For example, the first time I actually used a Koala Changing Station in a public restroom. And the first time I actually breast-fed in public. Why? We took the in-laws to the history museum, the science museum, and the state capitol. We also saw a concert at the capital grounds which was with an organization that works towards suicide prevention, and a suicide prevention "walk" of some kind.

So, we enjoyed the day, definitely - but I am now very tired. It probably didn't help that I was up a couple of hours over night with a fussy baby. But alas, I survived. And I will definitely sleep well tonight! It feels like it should be bedtime already, but it's only 7pm!

I'll have more pictures to post soon. For now, I feel accomplished that I managed to blog after such a hectic day!

Product Review:
Men's Hankerchiefs

Why Men's hankerchiefs? Well, I've taken to stuffing my bra with them. That way, I don't visibly leak too much - and I don't have the "fuzz" associated with the two different varieties of disposable nursing pads I've tried! My mom got these for me - - but I had some literature that I had gotten from the midwives where they had been recommended!

Tomorrow, I'll return to an actual baby product (instead of a breastfeeding product)! Until then... Enjoy!