Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Say cheese!


Babies this age can't smile. It's just gas, right?

Well, I'm giving first smile to.... the vet tech yesterday. It was an open mouth grin - and very cute. Who knows if it was "real" or not. It's like when baby first kicked - - I wasn't sure it was him. Over time, I knew for sure. I'm sure it's the same with smiling.

Even though I'm quite sure the attached image isn't of bug smiling, I'd like to think it is. I'd like to think that he's a mostly happy baby.

Short and sweet today. I almost didn't update- but didn't want to upset my avid readers. After all, I used to follow a daily blog for a good friend, and was a bit obsessive about it. Just like I'm obsessive about mail - both electronic, and the post-office variety.

Stay tuned to the blog on this website: www.phrecklesphotography.com - - rumor has it that Mark's pictures (by professional photographer) will be posted there soon.