Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Still don't like 'em...

Doctors (Midwives, medical facilities, etc) have always given me panic attacks. I hate them. Still do. To all of those who told me it would get better? YOU LIE!

The good news... Baby is healthy, and isn't using his tongue correctly (which is contributing to the pain associated with breast feeding). He's now over 9 pounds and 5 ounces. I also got a clean bill of health - - and lost over 25 pounds (in just over two weeks). I'm advised after the first month that I should not lose more than 5 pounds per month, however.

In addition to the doctor adventure (which thankfully, DH also came with us on) - - Baby and I took Kobe to the vet. He hasn't been himself. Part of the problem is likely the chronic ear problem, which may have led to a pulled neck muscle. At any rate, a couple of medications, and he's home now. I hope the pain whelps slow down, at least a little!

After the dog adventure, I also got officially fitted for a bra. My jaw just about hit the floor. The last time I measured at 34A. This time? 34 E! Ridiculous!!! I did get a couple new nursing bras, and found out about pumping. I'm sure there's more to come on that in the future.

Today's also the first day I haven't really had a nap - - so I'm a little tired this evening. Luckily, tomorrow should be relatively slow in comparison!